Xerox Remote Print Services
Automatic Meter Reading and Supplies Replenishment
Xerox Remote Print Services eliminate the time and effort required to provide meter reads and order ink/toner for networked equipment.
The suite of Remote Print Services includes:Automatic Meter Reading (MeterAssistant)
- Automates the meter reading and submission process, eliminating the manual steps involved in collecting and reporting meter reads and ensuring accurate invoices. Automatic Supplies Replenishment (SuppliesAssistant)
- A simple, automated way of getting your ink and toner supplied without your involvement in the ordering process, it is your device that tells us when you need more consumables.
- Automatic collection and submission of meter reads and supplies-usage data from networked equipment
- Automatic generation and fulfilment of consumables orders
- View the status of each printer
- Receive notifications when data is transmitted
- Receive email alerts for network and communication issues
- Automatic retry process when printers are temporarily offline
Enable Remote Print Services now:
Xerox Device Agent (XDA-Lite)Before you start:
Step 1 - Installing XDA-LiteSystem Requirements
XDA-Lite is designed to be installed only on specific computers running the Windows operating systems defined below. Please check with your Network Administrator if you are unsure whether your computer meets these requirements.Operating System: (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server® 2003 with Service Pack 2
- Windows Server® 2008 and 2008 R2
- Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Windows Vista® Service Pack 1 Ultimate, Business, and Enterprise
- 512 MB RAM (1GB Recommended) for Windows® XP and Windows Server® 2003
- 1GB RAM (1.5 GB Recommended) for Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows Server® 2008 and 2008 R2
- 1.7 GHz processor or better
- Minimum free space is approximately 380 MB, where 280 MB of that is for the Microsoft®.NET 3.5 framework software, if not previously installed.
Step 2 - Configure XDA-Lite
Register equipment that is XDA-Lite enabled
Please ask your Network Administrator for assistance.
Step 3 - Automatic Supplies Replenishment Enrolment
Congratulations, your devices are now set up for Automatic Meter Reads
To enrol for Automatic Supplies Replenishement please contact your Reseller or Xerox Account Manager.