Xerox Customer Service and Support
Your Xerox experience does not end once you have acquired one of our products. Experience counts, and for over 40 years we have been providing our customers with peace of mind because you can rely on us to minimise your downtime, maximise productivity and protect your investment.
We have a wide-range of services that are designed to meet your needs, no matter how big or small we provide a support solution which is right for you. From online to onsite support, our Xerox Value Added Services team works hard to deliver results you can count on.
Xerox Service Maintenance Agreements provide affordable support where, when and how you need it:
You can customise your Service Maintenance Agreement to meet your specific needs:
- Predictable print costs: Consumables, excluding print media, normally included in your service pricing.
- Choice of support: For rapid problem-solving you can access online support 24/7 or speak to our experienced multilingual support team on the phone.
- Speed of resolution: Over 45% of our customers' issues are resolved online or by phone. So in almost half of cases, your product will be back up and running in no time.
- Access to software support: over 80% of software problems are resolved remotely by our highly skilled and experienced analysts.
- Unlimited access to the Xerox Welcome and Support Centre: online and over the phone.
- Prompt on-site care: If your product needs hands-on technical support, one of our Xerox trained engineers will be on-site by the next business day, or even sooner in most regions. All spare parts, labour, software and travelling expenses are included.
- Onsite coverage up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Short term extended coverage for special project needs
- Weekend and holiday coverage for routine recurring needs
- Guaranteed response time to ensure critical availability
Xerox Value Added Services
Special Event Services provide one off or specialist support to meet requirements that go beyond your normal service plan including:
- Short term printer and copier rental: to produce documents for special events or meet short term printer and copier rental demand, from 3 days up to 1 year duration.
- Dedicated on site engineer: to monitor, repair and maintain your equipment, maximising up time and productivity.
- Bespoke analyst support: solutions and advice from the experts in workflow solutions, document systems and processes.
- Desktop printer exchange facility: when desktop printer uptime is critical, we can swap your equipment with a ready-to-go replacement.
- Equipment relocation: reliably and quickly move basic office equipment or complete print rooms.