Safety Documents and Compliance Information
Xerox Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) contain information relating to the safe use, storage and disposal of consumables and supplies. Product Safety Data Sheets (PSDSs) list mechanical, electrical and environmental factors of our machines. Conformity/Certification documents show our compliance with regulatory and voluntary standards, including the European CE Marking Directive.
To find a data sheet, please select your product family and product below. Or, enter Search criteria such as document numbers, supplies part numbers or key words describing the product, and click "search." You will receive links to PDFs on the search results page.Please note:
- As of June 1, 2015 all documents for active products have been updated to OSHA HazCom 2012, WHMIS 2015, GHS and Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 as amended.
- Updated documents for products identified as obsolete are not routinely provided.
If you purchased any of the Xerox compatible cartridges for Brother products listed below prior to August 1, 2017, please contact Xerox at [email protected] for an updated SDS. In order to expedite your request, please provide the Xerox reorder number, the Brother machine model and the approximate date of purchase with your inquiry.
Europe: 003R99700, 003R99701, 003R99702, 003R99703, 003R99704, 003R99725, 003R99726, 003R99727, 003R99728, 003R99779, 003R99781, 006R03036, 006R03157,106R02319,106R02320,106R02634
North America: 006R01415, 106R02322, 106R02323, 006R03490, 006R03491, 006R03492
- Data sheets are provided in PDF format. In order to view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at this site: download Adobe Acrobat Reader http://www.adobe.com/.
- 9-digit Supply Reorder Numbers may need to have excess 0’s removed before searching (e.g. 006R00123 should be entered as 6R123; remove 0’s before the first digit and after the "R").
- The item may be considered an "Article" and does not require an SDS. The categories that apply to an "Article" include: some cartridges and photoreceptors, staples, typewriter ribbon, correction ribbon, binder tape, paper products, waste toner cartridges, transfer rolls and drum cartridges.