- Produces high quality, value-added square-edged booklets that lie flat and are easy to stack, handle and pack
- Wide media range including landscape books (A4 or 8 ½ x 11): 60 – 400 gsm and 200 x 200 mm to 370 x 620 mm
- Ergonomic design in a small footprint that delivers books close to the operator position
- A single integrated system that rotates sheets, staples, folds, square-forms and face-trims in a single machine
- Maintenance-free stapler system with auto adjusting staple pitch
- Renowned PowerSquare™ build quality for long term reliability and performance
- Patented fold-and-form technology produces a better quality book
- Unique paper transport system ensures accurate paper handling, even with long sheets
- Optional 2-knife trimmer for full bleed applications
- Optional book stacker with a high capacity for increased efficiency and unattended operation
Digital printers need the flexibility to produce a wider range of finished books from a single process, with little or no operator intervention; and in a production line that performs reliably day-in day-out.
- Dependable and reliable performance — in today’s fast turnaround environment where downtime affects revenue, all machines in the production line need a high degree of reliability.
- Flexible and versatile media support is needed for a wide range of paper types and sizes.
- Consistent book quality is essential to meet customer and end user expectations.
- Ease of use is needed for a less skilled and changing workforce.
The PowerSquare™ 160 meets the needs of mid-volume digital printers who demand outstanding book quality combined with robust and reliable performance.
Using proven Watkiss technology, this booklet folding and stapling machine delivers value-added professional booklets for you and your customers.
With optional accessories for full bleed trimming and book stacking, you can increase productivity and efficiency.
- The PowerSquare™ 160 is designed and built to deliver long term reliability and performance, sharing the same heavy duty construction as the PowerSquare™ 224.
- Handles a wide range of media — both paper weight and paper size — to meet customer demands for a wider range of media including A4 landscape (8 ½ x 11 landscape) books.
- An integrated system that combines the processes needed to produce high quality booklets in a single machine, ensuring greater ease of use, installation and operation.
- Many innovative features contribute to unrivalled book quality and consistency — including a unique patented ‘fold-and-form’ technology, a unique paper transport system, automatic book optimization and many more.