Xerox® Personalised Application Builder programme
Drive new revenue and strengthen client relationships with Xerox's Personalised Application Builder programme.
Xerox's programme is the only one of its kind that provides tools, training and marketing resources that help partners create personalised solutions from office and managed print services (MPS) to production.
Suitable for all IT and document management infrastructures, the Personalised Application Builder tools include Xerox® App Studio, as well as Software Developer Kits for MPS, FreeFlow® (workflow software) and Extensible Interface Platform so partners can meet their customers' unique requirements — and then differentiate themselves by branding the solution under their own name.
See award — BLI Winter 2015 Pick for Outstanding Achievement in Innovation (PDF, 400KB)
For channel partners who have software development capabilities, these tools provide for the development of a full range of solutions, from basic to complex.
To register your interest, contact us
For partners who wish to develop complex solutions, but lack in-house software development resources, Xerox is developing a community of authorised developers. The current list of PAB Authorised Developers is:
- Ballistic Echo — A software development firm focused on custom software solutions. Ballistic Echo brings together decades of experience with print, scan and workflow with modern practices to develop custom solutions which automate process and redefine productivity. Contact Ballistic Echo ›
- Beltrão Coelho — Beltrão Coelho has been present in the Portuguese printing market for over 60 years. Experience, communication and creativity are the secret of their software development team to create complex solutions for Xerox partners. Contact Beltrão Coelho ›
- e-dox AG — Located in Germany, e-dox simplifies customer's lives through personal app development and integration services. e-dox develops front-end and back-end applications to meet your customer's needs. Contact e-dox AG ›
- EtiQube — Located in Italy, EtiQube has been developing apps since 2016 that transform the printer into a multipurpose object. Business process simplification and making applications easy to use are our strengths. Contact EtiQube ›
- Just·Tech — Located in the U.S., Just·Tech creates customised applications that simplify processes and streamline workflows to improve operational efficiencies. Contact Just·Tech ›
- Myworkplatform — Located in France and Belgium, Myworkplatform specialises in customised applications, created exclusively for Xerox since 2015. Myworkplatform offers expertise in support of projects and developments, solidifying infrastructure, and agile and secure application hosting. Contact Myworkplatform ›
- Process Fusion — A cloud application provider of Secure Information Exchange and Business Process Automation solutions, Process Fusion helps organisations automate critical business processes, increase process velocity, and exchange information confidently, securely and efficiently. Contact Process Fusion ›
- TBC – TBC has been an exclusive Xerox dealer since 2004. We specialise in printing solutions, digitalisation, electronic content management and we develop customised applications for Xerox devices as well as web, mobile and desktop. Contact TBC ›
- Vision-e — a software development innovator with offices in NJ and SC, will make your ideas a reality and extend the functionality of your multifunction printer investment today through custom apps and services. Contact Vision-e ›
Experience first-hand how the Xerox® Personalised Application Builder programme can help you connect with your customers by creating personalised solutions to meet unique customer needs and help you future proof your business!