Xerox Customer Service and Support
On-board, online, on the phone, on-site. We are at your service when, where and how you need us
Your Xerox experience does not end once you have acquired one of our products. Experience counts, and for over 40 years we have been providing our customers with peace of mind because you can rely on us to minimise your downtime, maximise productivity and protect your investment.
We have a wide-range of services that are designed to meet your needs, no matter how big or small we provide a support solution which is right for you. From online to onsite support, our Xerox Value Added Services team works hard to deliver results you can count on.
Xerox Service Maintenance Agreements provide affordable support where, when and how you need it:
- Choice of support: For rapid problem-solving you can access online support 24/7 or speak to our experienced multilingual support team on the phone.
- Speed of resolution: Over 45% of our customers' issues are resolved online or by phone. So in almost half of cases, your product will be back up and running in no time.
- Access to software support: over 80% of software problems are resolved remotely by our highly skilled and experienced analysts.
- Prompt on-site care: If your product needs hands-on technical support, one of our Xerox trained engineers will be on-site by the next business day, or even sooner in most regions.
You can customise your Service Maintenance Agreement to meet your specific needs:
- Onsite coverage up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Short term extended coverage for special project needs
- Weekend and holiday coverage for routine recurring needs
- Guaranteed response time to ensure critical availability