Production Information Management System
The Xerox Production Information Management System (PIMS) captures, computes and displays real-time production performance for one printer or a group of printers, either on-site or at multiple locations. The system provides job status, productivity metrics, and machine metrics such as idle time and print time. Real time or historical data can be viewed on screen or exported for further analysis.
- Provides an easy way to measure performance to production goals
- Web-based toolkit allows you to monitor key engine information to determine optimal running conditions
- Real-time automated monitoring of multiple systems at multiple sites helps manage labor costs and operational costs
- Immediate feedback enables changes to workflow and job loads across printers or sites when needed
Compatible with: Xerox® iGen4™ | Xerox® iGen4™ Diamond Edition | Xerox® iGen™ 150 | Xerox® Color 8250 | Xerox® Nuvera™ 200/288/314 EA | Xerox® Nuvera™ 100/120/144/157 EA | DocuPrint™ 180MX | DocuTech™ 180 HighLight Color |
Download brochure ›
Robotic Print Solution
The Xerox® Robotic Print solution is a customized manufacturing solution designed to fit your production requirements. Intelligent and flexible, the Robotic Print Solution uses robotic technology to help you streamline your print, converting, and delivery operations so you can boost your production – and your bottom line.
The Xerox Robotic Print Solution is designed to adjust to your needs rather than requiring development of an entire solution from the ground up. It can be delivered as an end-to-end system including variable laser cutting, it can be integrated with existing equipment such as a die cutter, or it can perform a subset of the tasks you need for your operation. The bottom line: it can help you do more great work, decrease your post-press processing time – and make your print manufacturing operation more flexible.
- Programmable – robotics technology can be customized to fit your needs, whether you're doing inline finishing or converting of signage, packaging or other applications
- Efficient – can be integrated with your existing equipment or used separately for offline production tasks
- Fast and accurate – robots operate at high speed with great precision and multiple robots can work on the same or different tasks
- Productive and profitable – handle more jobs with greater confidence, accuracy and speed and grow your bottom line
Download brochure ›
Watch video ›