Assess and Optimise Printing
Xerox’s innovative analytics tools, like Asset DB and CompleteView Pro, support data uploads and live data exchanges with external systems. This avoids errors and incomplete information. In-line data validation ensures data is accurate and aligns with your organisational environment. The operating and environment details we capture and analyse, including industry-specific benchmarking, are used to create a consolidated presentation that is the baseline for the first stage of Next Generation MPS.
Find out where you are now.
Accurate savings analytics start with detailed knowledge of your current operating environment and a thorough assessment of your document workflow. We get this insight by:
- Helping you understand current total cost of ownership (TCO) and current costs. We use a structured quick, full or custom project-based Print Assessment Service and tailor it to your needs.
- Evaluating current operating costs and performance of any in-place Xerox three-tier meter devices and the potential savings opportunities introduced through the use of Xerox three-tier meter devices.
- Assessing your current operations in terms of overall power and carbon consumption, including paper and trees.
- Providing an intelligent and dynamic solution design enabled through our Xerox® MPS tools platform.
- Providing solution modeling and real-time, what-if scenarios that extend your insight past current TCO comprehension and into future TCO savings associated with the modeled scenario.
- Reviewing the benefits of a proposed solution design against your actual physical site map and lay out future designs that capture, incorporate and validate against your print policy.
- Providing analytics that enable fact-based discussions and designs across the organisation.
- Tailoring data collection to your business using our powerful tools and proven processes.
Xerox® CompleteView Pro Assessment for Print Services
CompleteView Pro is an award-winning, key element of our proprietary tool set. This powerful analytics platform is scalable and flexible, so it can adapt to your business environment and systems.
CompleteView Pro supports many inbound data types and sources. Secure data communication and storage using industry standard protocols and encryption keep information confidential. Xerox consultants complement our tools to help you understand your data and benchmark it against others in your industry.
We apply analytics to your collected data for insights into cost and operating details, and this leads to opportunities for savings and real-time results.
Assess and Optimize Key Tools:
Contact Us - MPS
0330 123 3245
Connect with us