- EIP-compatible Follow Print mode lets you take advantage of the latest Xerox EIP software
- Brand independent - so you can use it in a multi-vendor environment
- Enforced rule sets give you total control of your environment
- Accounting capabilities with the ability to export the data for charging purposes
- Centralised administration, helpdesk and support -- with the ability to sort printers by their status in real-time - makes everything easy to manage from a single point
- Comprehensive user-level statistics such as:
- who printed what, from which computer and when
- how many pages were printed in black and white and colour
- how much did each job cost
- which printers / drivers were used
- Consolidation of servers
- Driver problems – compatibility, out of date
- Problems with monitoring printers
- Bandwidth problems
- Expanding number of printouts
- Printouts not picked up by owner - waste
- Difficult to track statistics for locally connected devices or across multiple brands
- Lack of rule setting possibilities
- Installing printers
- Version handling of drivers
- Redundancy problems when print spool servers are down
- Solving consolidation of print spool servers. One Cirrato server handles up to 20,000 printers.
- Solving redundancy problems. With Cirrato, the printouts go on even if the server is down.
- Monitoring all printer brands.
- Semi-automatic driver upgrades.
- Delivering statistics down to each user over the number of printouts.
- Possibility to deliver automatic alarms to one or more recipients.
The combination of Cirrato and Xerox Office products delivers a powerful solution to our customers. We work closely together to offer localised, high-quality printing across an enterprise environment. Cirrato addresses not only a print management function but also print driver management, accounting and potential infrastructure savings. We can assist in building a strong business case and improved return on investment.
- Cirrato leverages the power of Xerox EIP to deliver an integrated pull printing and accounting solution
- Cirrato streamlines the management, distribution and control of Xerox print drivers
- Cirrato supports job redirection/submission to Xerox FreeFlow print room solutions
- Cirrato enables Xerox to deploy a print management solution to the enterprise more effectively
- Xerox and Dipritec are focused on a partnership that delivers value to our customers