Drivve | DM's combination of feature-rich, customisable power and amazing ease of use is ideal for the variable SMB market. It offers a solutions "toolbox" that gives users unprecedented flexibility for creating real, on-the-fly solutions optimised for particular tasks at any level of complexity.
- High-performance, web based document management lets you index, archive, search and retrieve documents using your PC or Mac.
- Projects Workspace adds a new level of organisation to your document archive and makes securely sharing documents within teams effortless.
- Intuitive Indexing lets you organise your info the way you see fit.
- A user interface of unrivaled elegance is intuitive, easy to learn, and enjoyable to use.
- Simplified installation options (hosted or in-house) make things easy for IT managers.
- Absolute administrative control over your organisation's Live Archive™ and all its functions — from anywhere with access to the World Wide Web.
- Infinite powers of scalability mean you'll never outgrow us, whatever size your organisation.
- Data protection takes the worry out of security, which is assured all the way down to the single-document level.
- Deep integration with Drivve | Image, the capture middleware product included with each DM system.
- Use Drivve | DM for iPhone for remote access and collaboration. Instantly search for and retrieve documents.
Visit www.drivve.com for more detailed specifications.Drivve | DM won Xerox's Most Innovative EIP Application award for 2008. EIP-enabled highlights include:
- Drivve | DM allows information scanned into a Xerox office multifunction printer (MFP) to be accessed at any time through all major browsers.
- Via its Drivve | Image capture middleware, Drivve | DM adds a wide variety of imaging, processing and distribution tools that automate business processes. Even very complex automated tasks can be carried out with the touch of a single button on any Xerox multifunction printer control panel.
- Drivve | DM provides full distribution of information — from any Xerox multifunction printer into the central web based interface through to the native iPhone application.
- Drivve | DM provides tools for complete integration with an information infrastructure, with links to existing resources such as merchandise information systems, CRM and ERP systems, etc.
The Drivve | DM web based document management system delivers must-have functionality through an intuitive, best-in-class user interface to help businesses achieve optimal efficiency through complete, superior control of information.
- Globalisation – you need to access documents from anywhere at any time
- Electronic communication – you need to view and send documents electronically
- Document management – you need to digitise and manage your company's most vital asset, information, in the most efficient manner
- Too much data/information overload – you need to have highly effective search mechanisms to retrieve needed information quickly
- Strict privacy laws – you need to optimally structure and secure your data to fulfill both your organisational needs and your legal obligations
- Lots of paper – you need to store all your digitalized paper documents efficiently to enable fast retrieval
- Less money – you need to save money
- Less time – you need to save time
Drivve | DM's powerful, user-friendly web based DMS provides deep integration with any Xerox MFP control panel through Drivve | Image, its powerful capture middleware, becoming both the preferred destination for scans and a complete document ecosystem covering a broad spectrum of every SMB's imaging, document/content management, and workflow needs.
- Globalisation – Drivve | DM provides full distribution of information for instant access and easy collaboration
- Electronic communication – Index, archive, search and retrieve documents using your PC, Mac or iPhone
- Document management – Drivve | DM lets you intelligently and easily manage your documents through feature-rich customizable power and exceptional ease of use
- Too much data/information overload – Drivve | DM's highly intelligent search options let you access stored information quickly
- Strict privacy laws – Drivve | DM maintains data integrity and security through superior usability, standardised, highly efficient processes, and foolproof security measures
- Lots of paper – Drivve | DM speeds document capture, processing and distribution through deep integration with its Drivve | Image capture middleware
- Less money – Drivve | DM's affordability is another reason it's the go-to solution for SMBs of every size
- Less time – Drivve | DM accelerates, streamlines and automates processes to optimise information management
- Drivve | DM pushes the EIP envelope, utilising the full power of the EIP platform to offer comprehensive value-added functionality — and wins Xerox's Most Innovative EIP Application award for 2008
- Unparalleled usability pushes Drivve | DM far ahead of the competition in providing Xerox customers with an elegant DMS that's intuitive, easy to learn, and fun to use
- Drivve | DM provides clients with a complete document ecosystem seamlessly integrated with the control panel of any Xerox multifunction printer
Drivve | DM server hardware requirements depend on:
- Number of clients (users) accessing the server
- Number of documents to be filed
- Availability level
The following components run on the Drivve DMS server:
|Database||Object-oriented database system|
|Drivve XML Service||XML interface to database|
|Drivve Html Service||HTML interface|
|Drivve Http Service||Http server (web server), communicating with the internet browser clients|
Software System Requirements
Software system requirements are:
|Components||Software System Requirements|
|Database, Drivve XML Service||Windows 2003 Server, 2008 Server|
|Drivve Html Service||Windows 32-bit 2003, 2008 or Linux or Mac OSX|
|Drivve Http Service||Windows or Linux or Mac OSX|
The Drivve | DM Server can be scaled to ensure maximum performance and availability. The following scenarios describe different configuration options.
Scenario 1: Single Server In a single-server scenario, all components run on a Windows Server. This configuration is recommended for a small number of clients (0-50).
Scenario 2: Two Servers In a two-server scenario, the Html and Http services run on one server and the database on another. The Html/Http server can run on Windows 32-bit 2003, 2008, Linux or Mac OSX. The database server must run on a Windows 2003 Server. This configuration is recommended for a medium number of clients (50-200).
Scenario 3: Multiple Servers In a multiple-server scenario, multiple Html servers and Http servers access one database server. This is recommended for a large number of clients. (> 200).Recommended Server System Configuration
The servers described above don’t have to be physical servers, but virtual servers on a virtual machine software may also be used. The concept of virtualization may be used together with Drivve | DM and is recommended by us because server virtualization offers many advantages.Backup
There are no specific backup software requirements. The Drivve DMS system can be backed up with commercially available backup software because solely the filing structure needs to be backed. Since Drivve DMS is using the container based filing technology of documents, the incremental backup concept is most suitable. Only the database server needs to be backed, the Html and Http server do not save relevant information but only configuration files.Server System Recommendation
The size of the hard disk needs to be calculated based upon the number of expected documents as well as safekeeping time.For example:
- 100,000 documents per year
- Safekeeping for 10 years
- 200 Kb document size on average (equivalent to two scanned monochrome pages)