- Scanner Power Tools Automate distributed capture with customised workflows and multiple image-processing powers; intelligent filename generation; file format conversion
- Create fully automated and flexible scan profiles; browse network folders at the multifunction printer; blank-page deletion/separation; Bates stamping; image correction/enhancement
- Database Connector Exchange information with an existing database using SQL; brings LDAP/ODBC connectivity to your MFP; offers email integration
- Exchange | Fax Connector Deep integration with Microsoft Exchange Server and selected fax server software
- Barcode Module 1D and 2D bar code recognition and document separation via bar codes
- OCR Module Create readable and searchable PDF, PDF/A documents encrypted to ensure confidentiality; create editable Microsoft Office documents; autorotate documents
- SnapForm® Pilot Create, process and distribute a variety of standardised eForms right at the multifunction printer display
- Coversheet Module Generate coversheets that automate your scanning workflow according to bar code data
- SharePoint® Connector Complete integration with your existing SharePoint Services system from the multifunction printer panel
- FaxCore® Connector Easily integrate your scanning device with an existing FaxCore® system to send faxes via your FaxCore® fax-serve
Visit www.drivve.com for more detailed specifications.
Drivve | DM won Xerox's Most Innovative EIP Application award for 2008. EIP-enabled highlights include:
- Drivve | DM allows information scanned into a Xerox office multifunction printer (MFP) to be accessed at any time through all major browsers.
- Via its Drivve | Image capture middleware, Drivve | DM adds a wide variety of imaging, processing and distribution tools that automate business processes. Even very complex automated tasks can be carried out with the touch of a single button on any Xerox multifunction printer control panel.
- Drivve | DM provides full distribution of information — from any Xerox multifunction printer into the central web based interface through to the native iPhone application.
- Drivve | DM provides tools for complete integration with an information infrastructure, with links to existing resources such as merchandise information systems, CRM and ERP systems, etc.
- Globalisation – you need to access documents from anywhere at any time
- Electronic communication – you need to view and send documents electronically
- Document management – you need to digitise and manage your company's most vital asset, information, in the most efficient manner
- Too much data/information overload – you need to have highly effective search mechanisms to retrieve needed information quickly
- Strict privacy laws – you need to optimally structure and secure your data to fulfill both your organisational needs and your legal obligations
- Lots of paper – you need to store all your digitalized paper documents efficiently to enable fast retrieval
- Less money – you need to save money
- Less time – you need to save time
By bringing together feature-rich, customisable modules that are exceptionally user-friendly, Drivve | Image turns your Xerox EIP-enabled MFP into an exceptionally integrative workflow engine. In fact, Drivve | Image transforms your entire network of Xerox multifunction printers into a responsive, finely tuned, programmable ignition system for these workflows.
- Globalisation – Drivve | Image distributes your documents wherever you want in seconds – to a database, network folder, email or fax address
- Electronic communication – Drivve | Image optimises your document capture, processing and distribution in full security
- Document management – Drivve | Image seamlessly connects your multifunction printer with your DMS/database, making it easy to index, archive, search and retrieve documents
- Too much data/information overload – with Drivve | Image, index documents as you see fit at the multifunction printer and file them searchable PDFs
- Strict privacy laws – Drivve | Image rights assignment provides absolute control over document access
- Lots of paper – Setting complex and multiple workflows into action with a single button speeds document capture, processing and distribution
- Less money – Drivve | Image's affordability is another reason it's your go-to accompaniment
- Less time – Drivve | Image accelerates, streamlines and automates workflows, optimising your unique imaging needs
- Drivve | Image is the capture middleware product included in Drivve | DM, the web based document management solution that won Xerox's Most Innovative EIP Application award in 2008
- Drivve | Image exploits the full power of the EIP platform to offer value-added functionality that covers a broad spectrum of every SMB's imaging and workflow needs
- Unparalleled usability pushes Drivve | Image far ahead of the competition in providing Xerox customers with an elegant capture solution that's intuitive, easy to learn, and fun to use
- When Drivve | Image is used together with Drivve | DM, a robust yet streamlined web based DMS, Xerox clients have a complete document ecosystem seamlessly integrated with the control panel of every Xerox multifunction printer
- Operating system (32 or 64 bit): Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP Professional
- Internet Information Server with enabled WWW services
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- Available storage space: at least 300 MB
- TCP/IP network protocol
- Internet connection (for software registration)
- Microsoft Exchange Server Client (if using the Exchange | Fax Connector)