- Financially viable: Focus on business critical printing, reduce operating costs and supplies usage and obtain fast return on investment.
- Secure and confidential: Ensure document confidentiality and control access to printers and multifunction printers. Add SafeCom Encryption for additional security.
- Revenue generating: Turn a cost center (print management) into a revenue generator. Use SafeCom Pay and Client Billing for partial or full cost recovery.
- Environment friendly: Decrease the total volume of prints and save paper, toner and supplies.
- Centralised administration: Central control and administration of servers, users, printers and MFPs through an easy-to-use administrator interface.
- Visibility: Full visibility of all print and copy activities with SafeCom Tracking and SafeCom Reports.
- Robust and reliable: Robust printing service, server architecture is designed to minimise the impact on the network and cluster Server to ensure minimum downtime.
- Flexible and available: Documents follow users to their choice of printer allowing them to roam between locations and avoid downtime.
- Scalable and enterprise ready: This modular solution suits any type or size organization and lets organizations "Pay as they grow".
- Easy to integrate: Open platform with APIs that ensures compatibility and seamless integration with other middleware solutions and access control systems.
- Collect your print jobs securely at any EIP-enabled device, when and where it suits you
- User authentication allows access by user code, access card or windows login
- Track print and copy jobs on the device and create detailed usage reports
- Pay and billing system allows you to charge by user, client or department for print and copy jobs
- Rule based printing to monitor and manage printing costs
- Choose a printing solution / strategy that optimises the business and saves money
- Secure necessary confidentiality around document handling and printing
- Focus necessary costs on business critical needs and improving efficiency
- Monitor copy and print for individuals, departments or devices
- Select a solution that allows charge back of print and copy costs
- Get a printing solution with good ROI in regards to direct and indirect costs that also controls/reduces cost of printing, especially that of colour printing
- Create cost-awareness through optimised device utilization reducing expensive printing on personal printers
- Reduce paper and toner waste.
- Integration with existing access control systems
- Centrally controlled and simplified administration of printers and print queues
- Improve robustness of printing and reduce maintenance calls
- Secure bandwidth utilization
- Increased productivity: By using the user's own ID or access control card, prints can be pulled to any Xerox printer or multifunction printer on the network. This solves the problem if a particular device is out of order; just simply go to any device to retrieve your documents
- Increased security and reduced waste: Documents are only printed once the user has identified themselves at the device. No more documents left in the output tray. No full waste paper baskets
- Full control on mono and colour printing and copying
- Cost recovery by user or department
- Secure printing and copying from any Xerox multifunction printer
- Save up to 25% on consumable costs: Helps any company to achieve environmental goals
- Works in a multi-server environment
- Most, if not all, ID or access control cards work with this SafeCom solution
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox is the only manufacturer of print devices that can offer full direct support both pre sales and post sales for this Xerox SafeCom Print Solution
- Xerox offers full pre install project design in order to fulfill each customer's specific requirement
- Xerox offers a "proof of concept" period in order to confirm customer's needs
- Xerox supplies with SafeCom a full print solution, not just the box
- Xerox provides world wide support for the enterprise customer
- ColorQube 9201/9202/9203
- Phaser 3635MFP
- WorkCentre 232/238
- WorkCentre 245/255
- WorkCentre 265/275
- WorkCentre 5222
- WorkCentre 5225/5230
- WorkCentre 5632/5638
- WorkCentre 5645/5655
- WorkCentre 5665/5675/5687
- WorkCentre 5735/5740/5745/5755
- WorkCentre 5765/5775/5790
- WorkCentre 6400
- WorkCentre 7120/7125
- WorkCentre 7232/7242
- WorkCentre 7328/7335/7345/7346
- WorkCentre 7425/7428/7435
- WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556
- WorkCentre 7655/7665/7675
- WorkCentre 7755/7765/7775
- WorkCentre Pro 232/238
- WorkCentre Pro 245/255
- WorkCentre Pro 265/275
SafeCom Go integrates with the Xerox MFP's touch-screen control panel using Xerox EIP SDK. SafeCom Go provides copy control without the need of a Xerox Foreign Interface Kit.
The supplied 2-Port Ethernet switch (SafeCom Controller) allows connection of a SafeCom ID Device (card reader) and hosts the SafeCom Go software.
SafeCom Go Xerox includes a SafeCom G2 Advanced Server and SafeCom G2 Web Interface. Requirements are listed below:Server
- Windows 2008, 2003 and 2000.
- SafeCom License key code.
- Recommended: 1 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. 5 GB of free disk space.
- Internet Information Service (IIS) version 6.0 or 5.1.
The free Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine (MSDE) is distributed with SafeCom. In a SafeCom Enterprise (multi server) installation the master server must run Microsoft SQL Server on either a Windows Server 2003 or a Windows 2000 Server.Client
- Windows Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, NT 4 and clients running Citrix and Windows Terminal Service Recommended:
- 1 GHz CPU and 512 MB RAM. 1 GB of free d sk space.