- From any email-enabled mobile device to any brand of printer, the Xerox® Mobility option raises productivity for everyone.
- Take the mystery and anxiety out of wireless and mobile printing with a truly flexible solution.
- The PrintSafe option offers a choice of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Choose card, card-less, or phone/tablet based authentication.
- The workflow provides security for data on your multifunction printers including both Xerox® devices and devices from other vendors.
- Realise additional savings, because you buy what you need and nothing more.
- Open architecture supports both Xerox and nearly any brand of printer, enabling you to leverage existing printers, mobile devices, networks and authentication cards.
- Mobile professionals are looking for a convenient, secure, way to print their office documents.
- Companies want a user- and IT-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers.
- Guests, clients and staff have a need to print conveniently at your site.
- You need a scalable but affordable method for advanced reporting of logins and device history
Why Choose Xerox?
- The server-based suite offers an effective, open design that allows you to add capability as you need it – whether you need additional mobility or security features.
- Printer fleets today are a mix of devices. MFPs and printers from more than vendor are quite common. Why not take better control of these assets?
- Faithfully, accurately convert your Microsoft Office® documents without the concern of losing format or data.
No more concerns about managing applications for specific mobile devices.
Now you have more choices to print where and when they want. No need to manage unique drivers for all different print devices in your organisation.
Enhanced capability is found with Xerox® VersaLink®, AltaLink® and ConnectKey®-enabled devices. The following Xerox EIP-enabled printers support the Enhanced Mobile Capability.
- Xerox® AltaLink® B8045 / B8055 / B8065 / B8075 / B8090
- Xerox® AltaLink® C8030 / C8035 / C8045 / C8055 / C8070
- Xerox® VersaLink® B405
- Xerox® VersaLink® B605/B615 Multifunction Printer
- Xerox® VersaLink® B7025/B7030/B7035
- Xerox® VersaLink® C405
- Xerox® VersaLink® C505 Colour Multifunction Printer
- Xerox® VersaLink® C605 Colour Multifunction Printer
- Xerox® VersaLink® C7020/C7025/C7030 Colour Multifunction Printer
- WorkCentre® 3655i
- WorkCentre® 5865i/5875i/5890i
- WorkCentre® 5945i/5955i
- WorkCentre® 6655i
- WorkCentre® 7220i/7225i
- WorkCentre® 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i
- WorkCentre® 7970i
Software and Solutions
|XPMMSuite Doc Conversion Software Kit|
|XPMMSuite-Mobile Print 4.x SW Enable + 2 connetors & 1Yr support inc|
|Xerox Mobile Print Cloud 1-Device-Mobile 1-Yr Print Pack|
|XPMMSuite-PrintSafe 2.x SW Enable + 2 connectors & 1Yr support inc|
|XPMMSuite 1 Connector & 1Yr Support|
|XPMMSuite 2 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 12 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 30 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite75 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 200 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 300 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 1000 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
*Prices do not include any supplies, additional print charges or applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice. Products are available to business customers; subject to applicable terms and conditions. Xerox equipment and accessories have been produced in a factory from new parts and from reprocessed parts which meet the performance standards of new parts.