Business-to-Business eProcurement Solutions
Let us fulfill your procurement needs by making it simple to order Xerox equipment, supplies and services at your contracted prices. We will create a secure web ordering portal, or PunchOut eCatalog solution according to your organization’s eProcurement specifications. We provide this value added service at no additional cost to you.
Offers access from your existing eProcurement system to a private extranet containing your contracted products, supplies, services and pricing. Authorized users can add purchase order (PO) line items from the PunchOut eCatalog to a shopping cart that is sent directly to your eProcurement system for approval. This solution provides a dynamic view of configurable items and common configurations.
Web Ordering Portal
A personalised and private portal hosted by Xerox, with a catalog of your contracted products and pricing. Authorised buyers can place orders 24/7 and access a comprehensive suite of online purchasing tools, including a “My Favorites” shopping list for easy reordering of common items.
Customer Web Portal
A non-ordering web portal that enables you to access your contracted products and pricing along with other customised content specific to your contract, including terms and conditions, account team contact information and more.
Contract Consumables Ordering
If consumables are already included in your cost-per-copy contract, you can simplify administration and ownership by ordering via the Xerox Consumables Ordering tool.
Benefits of doing business with us
- 24/7 site availability
- Support for all currencies; conduct transactions in your country or anywhere around the world
- Secure access (password or IP)
- View contracts and associated products and pricing
- Equipment brochures,specifications and virtual demos
- Search for products
- Access Xerox account team contact info
- Purchasing approval workflow
- Order history reporting
- B2B order integration with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and third-party ecommerce platforms including Ariba, Exostar, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Perfect Commerce, SAP, SciQuest, and custom platforms through EDI, email and fax or cXML (supplies only)