xBrowse saves you work because scanned documents can be directly stored in the folder where they are meant to be, with a file name that enables you to find the document again quickly.
Additionally, it is possible to select a document to be printed directly on the multifunction printer. Frequently needed templates can be easily retrieved with xBrowse as well, eliminating the need to carry the original template with you at all times.
- Thanks to its easy and intuitive usage, xBrowse is a unique advantage for Xerox multifunction printers.
- xBrowse brings the file system folder structure directly to the multifunction printer, It allows users to navigate through the file system and store objects just like on a personal computer, after easy authentication.
- A scanned document can be given a meaningful file name and stored where it is meant to be stored. Also, the OCR functionality of the Xerox system can be used during the scanning process, so that a keyword-based search truly makes it easier to find a file.
- A scan template is no longer needed on the Xerox system. The number of users who can work with xBrowse is unlimited. Therefore, profile administration is no longer necessary.
- Easily navigate through commonly used folders and print directly from the file system without using a PC.
- Directly access frequently used documents, such as forms, without being required to have the original template ready.
- Usage can be explained in a few minutes and the program can be used intuitively afterwards, ensuring a high level of user friendliness.
- Save many steps because scanned documents can be stored directly in their final destination and be given a meaningful name, saving a lot of time and money.
- Files can be directly printed from the usual, well-known folders.
Why Choose Xerox?
- xBrowse is designed to integrate seamlessly with Xerox multifunction printers running EIP.
- Customers with existing Xerox EIP enabled hardware can use XBrowse to increase the reach and effectiveness of their devices.
- xBrowse is fully supported by the Xerox analyst community. As a customer you get full analyst support, from helping to define the solution and ensuring you have the right elements, to implementing the solution, to providing post sales support.
- You can lease the entire solution deal - Xerox hardware and xBrowse - and have the convenience of one invoice, which saves money and makes it easy to see exactly what you are paying for.