Xerox® Workplace Solutions
The complete software platform for authentication, security, cost control and mobility.
The workplace is changing. We are all working differently and have access to more technology and cloud hosted services than ever before. Xerox Workplace Solutions helps you securely connect your technology without sacrificing convenience, security and affordability.
Every business needs to have a secure and convenient way to access their printer services and print or scan, regardless of where the job originates from. Whether printing from a desktop application, mobile device or even scanning with an MFP app, security is a top concern.
Whether you choose Xerox to manage your printer fleet or manage it yourself, this scalable and modular solution offers the flexibility you need to keep control of your devices, regardless of size boosting your productivity and reducing cost. Xerox Workplace Solutions provide authentication with access control, print management, content security and a comprehensive mobile print solution.
Authentication and Access Control
- Use any one of our flexible authentication methods to conveniently and securely access your printer services or release your print jobs. Have peace of mind knowing that only authorized users can safely access sensitive data or services and apps that you define.
- Single sign-on (SSO) capability to any SSO enabled app on your printer. Conveniently authenticate at the printer once with your card badge or mobile device and then securely access all your MFP SSO enabled apps without having to perform any additional, time consuming log-in steps.
Content Security and Print Rules
- Our content security workflow option1 safeguards against intellectual property loss by monitoring the documents being printed, copied or scanned across your entire fleet for specific text (e.g., “Confidential” or “Internal Use Only”). Content owners or administrators are notified when user-defined words or phrases are detected within jobs.
- Print rules help take back control of your printers to reduce print volume and reduce costs by incorporating print rules to restrict access to features and devices.
Mobile Printing Made Easy
- Make mobile printing simple and seamless, even with complex network configurations. Users can get up and running without needing IT support, which raises productivity for everyone. Submit your jobs to a single queue from your desktop PC or mobile device. Then you can review jobs, select job settings, or print or delete jobs from any networked printer.
One Solution, Two Hosting Options
Xerox Workplace Solutions offer two hosting options: a server-based, on-premises option or a cloud-based option.
Your Server, On Your Site
- Xerox® Workplace Suite is the ideal choice for those who need productivity for mobile devices and workers, but have additional requirements for data control.
- Xerox Workplace Suite provides on-premises, server-based print management and mobile access for your printer fleet. It offers the benchmark security, convenience and usage insights you need to unleash productivity and reduce costs.
Simple Setup, Cloud Administration
- Our easy-to-use, IT-friendly Xerox® Workplace Cloud frees you from security risks. It offers convenience, usage insights and dashboard-based monitoring and control of your entire printer fleet.
- Xerox Workplace Cloud is the ideal choice for organisations with limited access to IT support, and companies with more than one network or that are looking to reduce their infrastructure.
- Manage Xerox Workplace Solutions yourself or have us take care of everything. Either way, you’ll have total control and the freedom to focus on your core business.
1 Requires Xerox® Workplace Suite with on-premises installation